Bub and the Deep Fried Twinkie: BFFE
Aside from the Twinkie, I went and did something important. I finally decided on a graduate project. I'm going to do an ad campaign for an outdoor retail company in Witchita called Backwoods. It's like REI, only a lot smaller and they only have 8 stores. I talked straght to the president and she sounded excited about the whole idea. I'll keep you "posted."
Yesterday was another bittersweet day in College Football. The Sooners and the Cougs both won their games, but I about died when USC beat Notre Dame in the last 7 seconds of that game. For those who missed it, it was one for the ages.......................for about 12 seconds as Notre Dame fans stormed the field. Then the refs pushed them all aside, gave SC seven seconds to work their magic, and the spell was right on. The game went from being the highest of high to the lowest of low, depending upon whose side you're on. I watched the game on campus because our TV is in the shop. The room was full of people screaming and weeping, both in sadness. Tell you what though, ND outplayed SC in just about every aspect. QB Brady Quinn was brilliant. Now let's just hope BYU can kick their butts when the Cougs roll into South Bend next week. Don't be fooled by my misery of yesterday. I know where my loyalties lie.
The next post will have more interesting news, promise. Oh yea, zoo and cookie party pictures below.


No comments:
Post a Comment