
Saturday was a big football day for our family. The Cougars and the Sooners creamed their competition. In support of the cougars, our family was decked out in our BYU gear all day. We decided to take some pictures of girls. All was going well until Alison face planted into the concrete. Her nose looks so painful, but she seems to be fine. Bub and I both cringe every time we look at her sweet face. The scab gets darker each day. Rudolph came to town early this year.

3 comments:
Your girls are too cute! Glad to see that you're blogging...we'll add you to our list so that we can peek in on you!
SWEET I love blogs!!! I get addicted to them though- your girls are soooo cute!!
Annika, I'm so glad you guys have a blog! We just started one not too long ago when we left UT and moved back to AR. Ours is www.edarthwaite.blogspot.com (and don't be confused, it really is our blog, we just use code names). I'm going to add your blog to my blog list if that's okay so I can keep up with you guys more easily!
Post a Comment