Thursday, December 10, 2009

Eve's Baby Blessing

Miss Eve was blessed on November 27th. It was a wonderful experience! We are so grateful to our family and friends that joined us for this special experience.
I loved seeing Eve in her blessing dress that I made for her while I was pregnant. She looked so beautiful. My friend Brianne made these precious booties. They were the perfect finishing touch to her blessing dress.
Our dear friends, the Hopkinson family, were in town for the holidays. It was so awesome that they could be at Eve's blessing; they were at Emmy's blessing in Oklahoma almost 5 years ago. Poor Enoch is greatly outnumbered with 6 little girls surrounding him.
Grandma & Eve
Grandpa & Eve
We love Auntie Sis & Auntie Bev.
Uncle David & Aunt Emilie
The Girls!
Emmy & Cousin Katie had a super time dressing up as princesses and butterflies.
Eve was exhausted by the end of her big day. She tried to just sit back, relax and take a nap.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Eve looked SO precious in her baby blessing dress! Great job on it Annika:) I'm excited to see you guys VERY soon...only a few more days!

The Stevens: said...

Eve is so sweet, and her blessing dress is simply beautiful, you are very talented Annika:)