Thursday, March 25, 2010

Toes and Toys

Eve is getting so big. She discovered her toes this month. She loves to try and pull her socks off, and Emmy is always happy to help take baby's socks off. She plays with her feet and sucks on her toes.
Eve also likes to play with toys more. Everything goes in her mouth of course. The other day I found her sitting in her high chair with this little plastic bottle in her mouth. She was looking around like it was no big deal to have a plastic bottle jetting out of her mouth.
She is sitting up very well. We still have to stay close because she does topple over if she loses her balance reaching for a toy. She always has smiles for her family, but she cries if a stranger says hi to her. She is in peak stranger danger. Sometimes she even cries when Grandma and Grandpa say hi.
Eve moved downstairs to her new room a week ago. I am so happy to have the room finally finished. It feels like our house got so much bigger. The upstairs room is now a playroom for the girls. It's great to have all of the toys in one place. Eve loves her new room.

3 comments:

K Lange said...

I love it and I love the green color! It looks great and so fun to have the girls downstairs and a play room upstairs. Can't wait to see you guys!

The Shepherds said...

Eve's eyes are so big and beautiful. I'm glad to see you get to use that room. It looks great!

Ken and Susie Lovell said...

Eve looks so cute. And that room is so, so green.

We love you.