At her 9 month check-up, she weighed 17 lbs. 9 oz. and was 27 1/4 inches long. She has slowed down on the growth charts a bit. She started sleeping through the night this week. This makes mommy very happy.
She loves her big sisters. They make her giggle and smile. She enjoys exploring all of the toys in the playroom. Emmy and Alison have started making barricades to keep Eve out of their stuff. She loves paper. We are always pulling little pieces of paper out of her mouth. I'm trying to teach Emmy to keep papers and crayons off of the floor. She's learning her lesson; Eve has eaten a few of her favorite pictures.
Eve decided that baby food is for babies. I keep trying to give it to her, and unless she is starving, she just spits it all over me. She eats anything I put in front of her. She is much happier with table food.
2 comments:
She is getting so big and is so happy! I'm glad she is such a good baby.
Wonderful pictures. She looks so sweet.
We love you.
Post a Comment