
Emmy graduated from Kindergarten today. This morning we got her all dolled up and ready to go for the big graduation performance.

I promise Eve didn't go to the graduation like that. I'm sure she wouldn't have minded too much.

Emmy is waiting for the performance to start.

Emmy & Mommy

Emmy and her kindergarten teacher Ms. Murray.

Way to go Emmy. We are proud of you.

Kindergarten Graduation Day!

We took the girls out for lunch to celebrate Emmy's big day.

Sweet little Alison.

If you can believe it, Eve drank that entire root beer before her lunch even came.

I am so proud of Emmy. She worked very hard this year to learn how to read. She loves to write stories and color pictures. She didn't know anyone in her class when the school year started, but she was very brave and made a lot of new friends.

Emmy's new friends.
Brianne, Emmy, Lauren

Kaleah & Emmy
2 comments:
Way to go Emmy! I can't believe she's going to be a first grader. We are so excited to see you guys and Sara can't wait to play with the girls.
Congratulations, Emmy!
Post a Comment