Friday, May 04, 2012

10 Year Anniversary

Back in May, Aaron and I celebrated our 10 year Anniversary. Aaron surprised me and took me back to the place we stayed in Park City when we got married. It was so fun to stay there again and reminisce.

We don't seem to do anything without a fun story. We were getting ready for a hike, and Aaron bit down on a Dot candy wrong. He lost a crown. We frantically tried to find a dentist office open; we found one that gave him some temporary cement. I felt so bad for Aaron he was in pain.
Park City

Aaron went to Brazil a few months earlier, so he wanted to take me to this Brazilian restaurant. The food was really good. Wish I could have gone to the real Brazil!

I loved going back to wear we stayed when we got married.

No comments: