Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Family Pictures

We spent November 28, Black Friday, taking family pictures. We were very pleased with how well all of the pictures turned out. The kids did great. We have not taken my immediate family picture for over 10 years. My parents had not had a picture taken of them for almost 20 years. We have all changed a bit. It is nice to finally update some family pictures.

Meyer Family

Lovell Family

Olson Family

Peterson Family

Meyer Family

Grandma & Grandpa Meyer

Cousins - Bennett, Brady, Audrey, Alison, & Emmy

Grandma & Grandpa with grandkids


This picture shows what it was like to try and get 5 kids under the age of 4 to look at the camera and smile. We are lucky we got a good shot.

2 comments:

K Lange said...

Those pictures are great! Annika - your hair looks so pretty.

The Shepherds said...

I looked at the family pic when I was over. I thought it looked new. They are so cute! Your little family is so precious with Emmy and Allison in matching dresses.