Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Story time with Santa

Today, Santa was at Story time at the library. He read 'Twas the Night Before Christmas to the kids. Emmy did not move a muscle the entire time he was reading. Santa waved at Alison, and I tried to get her to wave back. She just turned away and tried to climb back onto my lap. She wasn't really into this big guy in the red suit and white beard.

After the story, Santa let the kids sit on his lap; he asked them what they wanted him to bring for Christmas. Emmy replied, "I want play food just like my favorite cousin Katie." He said, "Oh, okay. I'll see what I can do about that." I put Alison on Santa's lap with Emmy; she took one look at him and tried to get away. However, she really enjoyed the candy cane the librarians were passing out.





No comments: