Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Alison's New Talents

Alison loves to listen to music. She swings her arms side to side to dance along. I'm not really sure where she learned her super smooth dance moves.

She loves to play peek-a-boo. She is so cute to watch as she hides her eyes behind her little fingers and then says her own version of peek-a-boo.

Alison learned how to blow kisses. So if you ask her for a kiss, she will blow you a kiss. It is very sweet! She has always been a very snugly baby; she gives great loves and hugs.

Today, Alison was making Emmy and I laugh so hard. We were making cookies, and Alison kept snorting like a pig. So I pulled out the camera to catch her new talent in action. The camera is shaking because I was laughing so hard. She is still snorting now as she eats lunch. Funny kid.

No comments: