
Aaron is 31 years old today! He gets to spend his big day at work and then a priesthood meeting tonight. He doesn't seem to mind too much; he always says that it's just another day. Emmy made him a card and saved him some jelly beans from the Jelly Belly machine (The flavors she doesn't like of course.). I made his favorite cookies to take to work and share. We'll celebrate on Sunday with my family. Aaron and I got to go to 2 BYU men's basketball games this last month, so he feels like his birthday has been great!
6 comments:
Feliz CumpleaƱos, son of mine. Sorry we cannot be there to celebrate. You´re getting older, just like me.
Not sure which picture I like the best, but the In ´N Out picture makes the most hungry.
We love you.
Happy Birthday Aaron! Its always fun to be able to stretch the fun throughout the whole week (or even month)! 2 BYU basketball games...how FUN!
Happy 31st!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD PAL!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD PAL!
Happy Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment