Sunday, March 01, 2009

Butterfly Girl


Alison loves to dress up. She tries to wrap anything that resembles a necklace around her head and neck; she is happiest when she has a ton. She also likes to put the round doughnut stacker things on her wrists like bracelets. Most recently she has discovered the butterfly wings. She has me put them on her, and she flashes a huge smile of pride. She'll wander around for a bit, and then she tries pulling them off. As soon as I take them off, she is asking me to put them back on her again.

Here is a little video of Alison walking. She is fussing at me because I took her pacifier away from her trying to get her to walk towards me. She is happy again when I give it back to her. It has been so fun watching her learn how to walk.

No comments: