Monday, March 09, 2009

Go Cougars!

Aaron, Emmy, and I went to the BYU & Air Force game Saturday night March 7th. BYU won the game and a share in the Mountain West Conference Title with the win, but it was not their best performance. We were in the lower bowl which was awesome. It was great to actually see the players and game without having to watch the giant screens because the players look like ants running around. Emmy enjoyed the game, but not the noise. We had some ear plugs for her which helped a lot. She said she was ready to go to bed towards the end of the second half. I think next time we'll take her to an afternoon game. We hope the Cougars do well in the tournament this next week!



2 comments:

The Shepherds said...

Emmy looks so grown up sitting on Dad's shoulders. Not a day goes by that I don't hear about her at our house! :-)

K Lange said...

I'm sure Cameron wishes he could have been there too.