
Hooray! Alison did it! She is sleeping in a twin bed. I wasn't really sure when to make the transition. Alison is not a huge fan of change or new things, but I decided that I better do it now instead of waiting until I needed the crib for the next baby. So, I packed up the crib this morning and put her in the twin bed for nap time. I laid on the floor in her room for about 15 minutes. I left because Emmy needed me, and Alison was just fine. She took a great nap. Tonight, Aaron did his regular bedtime routine with Alison and she was fine. He didn't even need to stay in the room with her like I did at nap time. When she wakes up, she goes to her door and knocks on the door until we open it to let her out. She hasn't figured out how to open doors yet. I'm so proud of her making this transition much smoother than I ever expected. Our next big adventure will be the pacifier. She only has it at nap time and bed time, but I'm worried it will be a hard thing to give up. One step at a time.
1 comment:
Hurray for the big girl! Enoch figured out how to get OUT of his bed, so we may need to follow in your footsteps soon.
Post a Comment