We celebrated Alison's first birthday with my family yesterday, November 9th. I made a beehive birthday cake for Alison; I thought it would be fun since she was a bee for Halloween. Emmy and Bennett loved wearing the antennae clips and wings; they buzzed all around the living room. Alison's two favorite things were the ball popper toy we got her and eating the candy gum drop that was on top of the beehive cake. She worked on eating the gum drop for about 20 minutes. When that was finally gone, then she ate her piece of cake.
I took her to the doctor this morning for her well baby check-up. She is 30 1/2 inches long and weighs 18 lbs. 15 oz. She is still in the 90% for height, but she has dropped to the 20% for weight. Aaron always says she's going to be our volleyball player.
Thanks Aunt Karen for the awesome hat. Alison looked so cute.


5 comments:
I can't believe I missed out on ALL of the FUN! Alison looks absolutely adorable in her black-n-white outfit, and her cake turned AWESOME Annika! Way to go!
We look very forward to seeing everyone in a just a few more days! Hold off on some of the fun until we get there:-)
Oh I'm so glad the hat fit. It looks so cute on her!
The family just keeps growing and growing...
That cake was really cute.
Alison is adorable! I love the cake.
she is adorable!!! I love the cake too! soo cute!
Post a Comment