Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Tahoe - Day 2 - May 5th

We had a quiet morning. I went to the fitness center to jog, and Aaron enjoyed reading the paper without any interruptions. Later, Aaron went on a long bike ride to check out the sights around Tahoe. He found this great path that lead down to Lake Tahoe and passed by some historic cabins. After dinner, we decided to go check out the beach.
It was a beautiful evening. The wind was gentle, and occasionally the sun would peek out from behind the clouds.
Aaron had to climb up on the dock railings so that he could be a "better view" of the lake.
Aaron found some really cool rocks along the beach. If you look really closely, you can see Aaron was carrying my purse for me. It looked great with his pants. :)
This is a boat barn that is part of one of the historic estates from the early 1900's along the beach.
Aaron playing with the sand in Lake Tahoe.
I sat on the beach for a long time while Aaron explored. I really love the sound of gentle waves.
It was so beautiful and peaceful. We did not see another person on the beach while we were there.
Here I am, 21 weeks pregnant, sitting on the beach at Lake Tahoe.
Great views! I could have sat there all day.

1 comment:

Hopkinson said...

I can't believe you still jog at 21 weeks! go girl!