Occasional news from the Sooner offspring of the Lovell clan.
Friday, May 08, 2009
Tahoe - Day 4 - May 7th
Thursday morning, Aaron decided to go for a long bike ride. He rode up to Fallen Leaf Lake and explored some great trails around Tahoe. He rode over 37 miles total. I took a nap while he was gone. It was wonderful! Our big adventure for the day was a dinner and dance cruise on the Lake Tahoe Queen. It was so much fun. We got to see the lake from a new perspective, enjoyed some great food, and danced under a beautiful full moon.
Now that's a vacation:) Happy Anniversary to you! The beauty of nature, just you and your honey, no kids (although I'm sure they were missed), So Lucky!:)
2 comments:
What a beautiful place. Happy Anniversary.
Now that's a vacation:) Happy Anniversary to you! The beauty of nature, just you and your honey, no kids (although I'm sure they were missed), So Lucky!:)
Post a Comment