Tuesday, September 15, 2009

2 Weeks Today

Miss Eve saw the doctor today for her 2 week visit. She is 8 lb. 10 oz, so she is back to her birth weight and then some. She is a very easy baby during the day and evening so far, but she is showing some signs of colic. She is up every night between 12:00 a.m. and 3:00 a.m. screaming in pain. Aaron and I do the best we can to ease her pain and help her relax. My other girls did not have colic, so this is a new experience for me. We are doing the best we can. Here are some pictures we have taken in the last couple of weeks. Enjoy!

Eve's first BYU football game.


Eve's first visit with her cousins Katie and Carly.
First ride in the baby sling.







3 comments:

Melissa said...

She is so beautiful!

Laura said...

I love the pink BYU shirts! I need to get me two of those! :)

Laura said...

Oh and I wanted to say, hang in there with the colic. Both our girls have had colic. It seems to gradually get a little better! In the mean time, I just have to accept the fact that my house stays a mess and I don't get a lot done during the day as I try to fit naps in whatever short amount of time I can. :)