Friday, September 11, 2009

Hospital & Coming Home

Here are a few pictures of our stay in the hospital and packing up the 3 girls to come home.

Aaron carting the 3 girls over to our new room after I delivered Eve.
Emmy was so excited to be a big sister again.
Aaron showing the girls their new baby sister.
Aunt Emilie with Eve.
Emmy picked out some nice balloons for Eve and I.
Our little sweetie!
Yes this is a very scary picture of me, but I just love it because I'm with my girls.
Daddy of 3 girls.
Alison is now a big sister too!
Emmy loves to hold Eve. She asks me all day long if she can hold her sister.
We couldn't get over how small Eve is compared to the other girls.
Time to go home!
She is so tiny in her carseat.
When I took this picture, I thought, "I sure hope I'm ready for this!"
It's a tight squeeze in the back of our Jeep.

1 comment:

The Stevens: said...

Congrats you guys! Eve is beautiful:)