We got to spend the most gorgeous day on Beach Maicolpue. We had a picnic lunch on the beach and spent the afternoon playing in the waves. It was so much fun. I wish I was there right now.

Beach Maicolpue

It was such a beautiful day.

Aaron loved playing with all of the strange seaweed that had washed up onto the beach.

Picnic lunch on the beach.

We had such a great time playing in the water. It was hard to leave when it was time to head back to Osorno.

I've never really played in waves in the ocean before. It was awesome.

We had such a great time trying to jump up in the waves.

We are trying to get a shot of us all jumping at the same time. It was really funny.

Aaron, Annika, Ben, Camilla, & Connie

We couldn't believe that we found my name carved on the rocks at Beach Maicolpue.

What a beautiful day! Thanks again Susie for taking us to see the ocean and play on the beach.
No comments:
Post a Comment