
I am the first of the fab five. I was born in Maine. My mom wanted to name me Gretchen. Thankfully, my dad spoke up before I was born and said he didn't like the name. I am named after the oldest daughter of the man that introduced my dad to the church. They met in Vietnam.

One of the most unique things about me is my hair color. I inherited the strawberry blonde hair from my great-grandfather Lester Smith. There aren't any color photos of him before he turned gray. But, my grandma says that it's the exact same color. When I was a baby, people didn't think I belonged to my parents because they both have dark hair.

I love this picture. I'm ready for a motorcycle ride on my kiddie trike.

I had to put in at least one embarrassing photo of myself. This was Easter Sunday of 1992. The shoes are my favorite, but the puffy sleeves are good too.

This picture was taken on my 29th birthday, May 15, 2008. Aaron secretly made me this awesome garden cake, and then he had friends come over for a surprise party. They helped us get our yard ready for the garden.
2 comments:
Holy cow... you got to love the early 90's! I love that picture of you! Jajajajajaja! Yeesh, I sometimes just want to burn all those pictures of myself, but hey our kids (and old companions) will get a kick out of them one day, right? :)
that is such a cute cake!
Post a Comment