
We went to the Pankratz Pumpkin Patch tonight for Family Home Evening. We had a great time picking out pumpkins and riding in the trailor behind the tractor. Emmy was very picky about her pumpkin; it had to be completely orange like the pumpkins on her shirt. Alison just ooohed and aaahed the entire time.

We picked out a little green pumpkin for Alison.

Here's Emmy and Aaron picking out that perfect orange pumpkin for Emmy. It was really cool to pull the pumpkins off the plants ourselves.

The girls on our porch with the pumpkins. *Don't worry, Emmy's holding on tight to Alison so we don't have another nose into the cement event. Alison's nose still has a hint of red.
2 comments:
That looks like fun. I loved going to the pumpkin patch when I was little. I will take my little girl next year.
Annika your girls really are so cute! I have wanted to go there, but wasn't sure if they were open yet.
Post a Comment