Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Curly Cutie

I convinced Emmy to let me put sponge curlers in her hair last week. She still has a bit of curl in her hair. I have just loved the little curls.

She didn't like it when I took the curlers out because a few of them pulled on her hair. She has the most sensitive head. It seems to always be a battle to do her hair in the morning.

I tried to take a few pictures before she went to school that morning, but she kept running away from me. She even tried to pull her curls out. She is okay with the curls now. She said that we could put the curlers in again for Halloween day.





5 comments:

Aria said...

Her curls are so precious!

The Shepherds said...

I used to beg my mom to put those in all the time. I hated them at night though. She would have me sleep on them overnight. Emmy is a sweet girl. I love the curls with the blond hair.

Kim said...

How adorable! She looks really cute with curls! Too bad she won't let you do it more often. Its hard to believe that Alison is almost a year old! Crazy how fast time flies by. I can't wait for us all to be together again for Thanksgiving. It will be good times:-)

Mhanson said...

Those are some great Shirley Temple curls. She looks just too cute.

Lisa said...

Those curls are way too cute!