
There is so much to say about our Tiffy Wiffy. Tiffany is the life of our family. She was always coming up with crazy ideas and adventures. She had this high-pitched pixie voice until high school I think. When Tiffany, Kimberly, and I played dolls, Tiffany was always the mediator between Kimberly and I. Kimmie didn't think I played right, so she would kick me out. Tiffany would convince her to let me come back and play. Then, I would make my barbie doll break her legs again, and I would be kicked out again.

This is my favorite picture of Tiffany. I love that her jeans are too short, on sideways, and dirty. This was our Tiffy. She could care less about her hair or clothes. She was all about having fun.

Here's Tiffany on the first day of 6th grade. Aren't those pants the greatest. If you grew up in the 90's, you know you had a pair of these somewhere in your closet.

Tiffany was in the band all through junior high and high school. I think she did the flag corp when she was playing the oboe in junior high. We had to go to many painful band concerts through the years. It got better as she got older. She plays the flute very well.

Tiffany hasn't changed much. Here she is with her son playing in the snow. She's in her pajamas, my dad's boots and hat, and my mom's coat. She is always ready for an adventure.
3 comments:
I seriously laughed SO hard when I got to Tiffany's post! She will always be our Tiffy Wiffy! I also really enjoyed the part about how we used to play. I would always kick you out because you wouldn't play right:-) I'm sure you still wouldn't to this day! HaHa...just kidding!
Also...I did a post on my blog with some of the pictures you posted. I wanted to share some of the fun pictures with my friends. I hope you don't mind. I gave YOU all of the credit:-)
I didn't know Tiffany was on the flag corps. Band nerds UNITE!
Post a Comment